Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Thousand Words.

I was going to tell you about my awesome (early) Christmas present, but figure maybe I should actually use it before telling you about it.  So for now you have to wait.
Instead I shall share some pictures with you.  All are pictures that I took, so please no stealing! 

Sheep at Easter Bush

P9300494 


P9300496












P9300495












P9300497


Heading out to the fields.








Cows!

Well the first two are calves…
PA050535


I love the expression on this guy.











PA050529












PA050509

Did you call?












P9300491 
Stopping on the way to the milking parlour to pose.









P9300492


Everyone heading to the milking parlour.










Driving

P9010377 
One of the reasons it’s so confusing to drive here.  This is a street corner, notice the two signs pointing away from each other both say “Warriston Crematorium”.








P1010625

Reason two: Notice the lights…showing green and red at the same time, plus multiple lights to pay attention to.








Shopping

P8290375

You might have to click on this one to see it better.  There is a guy holding a sign that points to an checkout that is open or has less people waiting.  What a job!








P8250371

I find this card hilarious.  In case you can’t read it:
“Leopards are easily spotted.  Just fill in the white circles with black ink.”






Sights

   P9170401  
Edinburgh Castle.  The stands in front are for the Military Tattoo.









P9250435

On the shores of Fife.  When my Mom and I first got to this spot the tide wasn’t in.  These waves are the result of the tide coming in and I managed to catch the wave breaking as well as the dogs reaction.













Scotland Weather

I shall end my picture showing with a picture that I feel shows the weather here perfectly.  I took this picture after a short shower from my balcony overlooking a park.  This is the complete image, no cropping, Photoshop or editing in any way has occurred.

P9140398

3 comments:

  1. perhaps you should be driving instead of taking pictures? ahem..... awesome pic off of your balcony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those driving pictures I took or we were at a stop.
    Great pics Crissy! I love the rainbow one. Mine didn't turn out like that . . .you have the sunshine and the cloud. Is this a newer picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your blog Crissy. Glad you're doing well.

    Trevor L.

    ReplyDelete